1. Every student should carry with him/her the school diary and identity card failing which they will not be allowed to enter the class, laboratory, library and school functions.
2. Students should wear the school uniform on all Class days and for school functions wearing the I-card compulsory.
3. For general leave it should be entered in 'Absentee Record' and signed by parents.
4. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 15 consecutive days will make the students liable to have his/her name stuck off the roll.
5. No student will be allowed to go home early for petty reasons. In case of emergency the permission would be granted by the Principal only on the request of parents.
6. It is compulsory for the students to complete 90% of the attendance in the academic session to make them eligible to appear for final examination. The percentage however could be relaxed on medical grounds (after submitting medical certificate).
7. Students are not allowed to meet in school during school hrs. (Tiffin /bottles/medicines will be delivered to the students under emergency condition only).
8. Students must obey the instructions of Head boy/girls, Vice Head boy/girl, Prefects, Captains, Monitors and other students on duty.
9. No gifts are to be brought for any teacher or school authorities except flowers and cards on specified occasions or festivals.
10. The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behavior is an essential condition to a student's continuance in the school. In case, a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action shall be taken against the student.
11. When the student moves along the corridors he/she must walk in silence and in single line towards their left side.
12. Each and every student should Endeavour to keep the dignity of the school by excelling in good manner.
13. Student shall attend the school in neat and clean uniform. Boys are required to have a clean crew cut and maintain short hair. Applying gel is strictly prohibited.
14. The use of Mehandi, other form of artificial jewellery, expensive watches, wearing cosmetics including kajal is not permitted.
15. Girls are required to make two plaits and fasten it with white bands. In case of short hair they can use white hair bands.
16. No student shall indulge in any of the following practice in or near the school premises:
(b) Damaging and disfiguring the school property.
(c) Smoking and chewing pan masala/tobacco.
(d) Any form of gambling.
(e) Rowdyism or rude behavior.
(f) Use of violence in any form.
17. Students should get their Report Cards signed by their Parents/Guardians within three days of the receipt of the report cards and return them to the class teacher. If lost or damaged fine will be imposed.
18. The following undesirable behaviors/repeated indiscipline will lead to serious consequences leading even to expulsion, if not corrected:
1. Damaging school furniture, fixtures/building and things belonging to other.
2. Scribbling on the walls/school furniture and school uniform.
3. Indulging in uncivilized behavior or using abusive language.
4. Bringing costly or undesirable articles to school like CDs, camera, cell phones, etc.
5. Bullying or using any form of physical/emotional violence against fellow students or younger or any member of the staff.
6. Bursting crackers or throwing colors on one another within or near the school premises.
7. Using unfair means during a test/examination may lead to expulsion from school.
19. Wearing of helmet and a Learners License is Mandatory for all students riding a two wheeler as a mode of transportation to the school.
20. If there is any change in address/ Contact no. of parents then should be informed to the school authorities.
21. Medical history of the students should be informed to the school authorities, in case of any.
22. Your suggestions are always welcomed.