- Student can avail the School Transport which is subjected to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are drawn up; parents should consult the school transport Incharge for necessary details.
- Transport Fee will be charged for 12 months for an academic session on quarterly basis:
- The use of bus facility cannot be discontinued in the mid session. In case of transfer/ change in address, submit an application to transport Incharge.
- Transport fee will not be refunded in any case.
NOTE: Unruly behavior like shouting and bullying is strictly prohibited. This may result in withdrawal of bus facility.
Bus /Van Rules for Students/Parents
- All students using the school bus/van are expected to be on the left side of the bus/van stop at least five minutes before the arrival of the bus/van.
- The buses/vans will not wait for the late comers.
- The children should stay away from the main road until the bus/van arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus/van unless it has made a complete stop.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding.
- The front door of the bus/van is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only, directed by the bus in-charge. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
- When the bus/van is in motion students must not move around the bus and no part of their body should be outside their bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus/van.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to bus/van cause by negligence.
- Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected at all times.
- The driver's attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The bus/van in-charge and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
- The bus conductors/van attenders and drivers are not to allow entry to any parent or outsider in the bus/van, in any case, at the time of school route.
- The parents of the student should write the route number and full address on the request slip, while taking the child during school time.
- Students should bring Bus Pass/Van Pass daily to school and should be shown to the Route In-charge or Transport In-charge on demand.
- Rs. 100/- will be charged for duplicate bus pass/van pass.
- Transport fees will not be accepted without the production of bus/van pass.
- School transport once availed cannot be discontinued in midsession; students will have to pay transport charges for at least 11 months.